Linking Your WhatsApp Account with Peach
WhatsApp APIs can only be accessed via approved vendors called Business Service Providers (BSPs). Peach works with 360 Dialog as our partner to access WhatsApp APIs.
Linking Your WhatsApp Account involves the following steps:
- Signing up or logging into 360 Dialog
- Providing access to WhatsApp account through Business Manager Account.
- Complete set up by providing access to Peach through the BSP
Does this all look confusing? We can help set this up over a video call. Contact Us, and we will help you with this set up.
We recommend logging in to 360 Dialog using your Facebook account. Once you complete registration, you will be asked to be redirected to your Meta Business Manager Account.
- Choose/Set up your Business Profile
- If you don't have a business profile set up already, you'll be asked to set it up. If you already have one, verify that the information is correct and move to setting up your WhatsApp account.
- Choose/Set up WhatsApp Account
- You can now add the phone number you want to associate with Peach. You will be asked to verify access to this phone number by confirming the OTP code. You can choose to receive this code either using text (SMS) or through a phone call.
- Complete set up on 360 Dialog
- Once you have verified the phone number, you will now be redirected to 360 Dialog, our BSP partner.
- You will now have to confirm the phone number and choose connect to Gumstack(our registered company name).
- Once you have completed connecting Peach, it should redirect you back to your Peach account.
That's it. You're all set!